Alex Bratchik Kodi Addon Repository
This is a non-commercial addon repository for Kodi mediacenter
maintained by Alex Bratchik.
It has been created for fun so you are free to use it in accordance
with GPL v.3 license.
How to install this repository in Kodi
There are several options how you can do it. The universal way, which
should work on any platform, is to configure a new source in the
File Manager of your Kodi setup. The steps are below:
- Navigate to the System menu and click on File Manager
- Select Add source.
- Click on None and add the path https://abratchik.github.io/kodi.repository/.
Please ensure you entered the correct path.
- Enter a name for this media source - “Alex Bratchik Kodi Repo”
- Click OK to save your changes
- Press Esc to exit File Manager and open Add-ons menu.
- Click Install from zip file (your Kodi may give you security warning, just ignore)
and then select “Alex Bratchik Kodi Repo”. Navigate to the folder
depending on the version of your Kodi, and then open repository.abratchik folder.
- You will see a zip file - for example repository.abratchik-1.0.2.zip. Click on it
After this, Alex Bratchik Addon repository will be added to the list of available repositories
in your Kodi setup.
If you want to shortcut these steps, you may also download the zip file directly
from any browser using the links above, place it in the Home folder of your
Kodi setup and install from there.